Skip to main content

I was stopped for using my iphone in connecticut but the trooper issued a ticket on my husband's name should we plead not guilty

Newtown, CT |

the ticket issued has my husbands name on it and nothing about me. so who has to sign should I say not guilty? what should I do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


The ticket is usually able to be amended up to the time of trial. You and your husband should meet with an attorney to review the ticket and the facts.

Responding to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and any attorney associated with Garrett Law Group, PLC. Responses should be considered and used for informational purposes only. Every case is unique in its facts, and all legal matters should be discussed with a licensed attorney prior to making any decisions or taking any actions.


If the ticket was issued in your husband's name, he should check the box where it says you elect to plead not guilty, he should sign it and mail it in.


Fight ticket with an attorney!

Andrew Roberts (818) 597-0633/ (805) 496-7777