Skip to main content

I was sentenced to prop 36 in2008 with a prior for hs113377. .I picked up another hs113377 can I get drug court

Turlock, CA |

The drugs were not mine suppossedly found in my stepsons room with a unactivated credit card. My stepson is on felony probation at the time.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Possibly and maybe even better. However, there are not enough facts to provide a meaningful answer. I suggest contacting an attorney to review the facts and develop a strategy. Many reputable attorneys offer a free consultation. I suggest meeting with at least one soon while the facts are still fresh in your mind. Not only for that reason, but by contacting an attorney early you have an opportunity to confer with the prosecution beforehand for the possibility of having the charges rejected altogether before the court date.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer