Asked in Las Vegas, NV

I was recently in a car accident where the other driver ran her red light and totaled both of our cars. Do I need a lawyer?

Sponsored Listings

7 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings