I was recently charged with "besparking in lieu of tendering". A lawyer told me she could sue for BIG dough but that the

Totowa, NJ |

but that the criminal record would be besmirched. My question is, as follows: Do I take the chance that it will benefit in the long road, if taken to be true, or do I risk the non-loss shifting the burden to the prosecutor in an effort to prolong the suit?

I would be most appreciate candid, would want a lawyer who speaks Korean and English a little bit.

I have no idea what your question is.

U cheater! U got points for not answering a question you know nothing about! Be creative, isn't that what attorneys do?

Eric M. Mark

Eric M. Mark

Thank you for the laugh, but "being creative" and guessing in a public forum is not what a good or responsible attorney does If you have a real question, you should ask it.

I say to the you, if you do not speak the language of properly, then be guest of course. Thanks and do yourself a favor.

To my knowledge NJ does not proscribe "besparking" whatever that might be. You post makes very little sense. I can therefore not give any advise. However, in general, it is likely best to address a criminal charge without worrying about civil ramifications. But not always.