Skip to main content

I was rear ended today at the stop light ,guy hit my car and I am dizzy and can't stop the headache

Bettendorf, IA |

And then he started yelling that the light turned green and didn't even come to check on me or say are you OK , I saw him in the mirror looking at his stuff in the car ,his car is huge and mine is small,so its a big damage and we did exchange the insurance info,didn't call the police .I went home and called my insurance company they said I have to call his insurance company,I did then the lady started to yell at me and hang up on me when I said I was dizzy. my knee hurts as hell and I am still dizzy and took two Tylenol but the headache wont go a way ..what should I do now ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 9


Seek medical attention first. Once stable, find yourself a personal injury attorney to make sure you are compensated for your injuries.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.


Get medical attention, and then get a personal injury lawyer. Feel better.


Agree with prior answers.


Get the medical care you need and also retain a personal injury attorney to represent your interests. Use the Find a Lawyer tab on Avvo to find an attorney in your area. Best of luck to you...

THESE COMMENTS MUST NOT BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE. Comments made on websites such as are provided for information purposes only, and you should not base a decision to act or refrain from acting based upon this answer. The only way to determine how the law may apply to your particular situation is to consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation. . That relationship is established by the execution of a written agreement for legal services. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.


Get appropriate medical care immediately. Do not speak with the other insurance company and consult with an experienced personal injury attorney.


I agree that yo need to speak with a personal injury lawyer.


Medical treatment first, then consult a personal injury lawyer. Make sure you fully explain all your symptoms. Good Luck!


You should consult with a skilled personal injury attorney in your area

The response above is not intended as legal advice. This response is for educational purposes only. I have not met with you and I am not knowledgeable about the specific details of your case. Each case is unique and different. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you contact and meet with a licensed criminal defense attorney to discuss your specific circumstances. In addition, an attorney-client relationship is not created by virtue of this response.


You need to get an attorney for sure. You also need to get to the doctor. Make sure to document all of your injuries when you go to the doctor as it will help your case in the end.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer