Skip to main content

I was park with my car door open when a bicycle slam into my door should I be worry he could sue me .. No report police report

Passaic, NJ |

No police report was done and he just ask me for a few bucks for beer

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You can certainly buy him some beers then! (Make sure he is of legal age for drinking, and not riding his bike after the beers) If he wants money, report it to your insurance company to resolve.


He can sue you if he wishes. Your insurance company should take care of it, however.

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advice and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.


If he ends up contacting you or filing a claim, your insurance company will deal with it. Until then, don't worry about it.


Report this incident to your automobile liability insurance carrier and cooperate with their investigation.

Next time, report any collisions to the police.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer