Skip to main content

I was on inactive probation for dis orderly with fines and got a prob. violation for not paying but told them i will.

Garfield Heights, OH |

i have a court date coming up, could they dismiss the charges if i pay before i go in?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


This message is not meant to: 1) contain my signature; 2) contain legal advice; 3) create an attorney/client relationship; or 4) guarantee confidentiality.

I know the Garfield Heights Court. Paying early will help but you should hire an attorney to advocate for you to reduce or dismiss any further fines against you. As for dismissing the "charges" against you before your hearing, very doubtful this will happen. You will need to appear.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer