I was kicked out of an "all you can eat" seafood buffet.

San Francisco, CA |

The manager kicked me out when they closed, but I still haven't had ALL I could eat. The sign did say, "ALL YOU CAN EAT." Can I sue them?

Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

No, but you have very likely gotten yourself banned from the place. There's always one ...

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

Arrive earlier next time.

I arrived as soon as they opened. After they kicked me out, I had to drive around all night looking for another all you can eat seafood buffet. Does that sound like someone who has had ALL he could eat?

Seriously? You can sue, but you will probably get sanctioned for bringing a frivolous law suit. Then you will wind up paying oh, maybe 100 times for your dinner.