Skip to main content

I was injured in a prison transfer on a prison bus while i was incarcerated.

Winston-salem, NC |

I haven't been able to receive any assistance with my claim because involves the north Carolina department of public safety,and is handled through the north Carolina industrial commission. I filed my initial claim in 10/12,and the accident injuring my back happened on 12/15/2011. I also filed motions to produce documentation and compelled after the state missed certain deadlines. I haven't received any medical records,evidence, etc. My question is, what kind of motion could i file to ask for a settlement offer. I am free and homeless now so i cannot afford the proper medical treatment that i need! This claim is truly there fault as stated in the state's answer to my claim!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


These are the type of case our office handles. There is no such thing as an motion for a settlement offer.


Mr. Dummit is an outstanding attorney. You should contact his office about your case.

Offices in Asheville, Gastonia, Charlotte, and Wilmington. Answers given on this site are intended to be general in nature and do not create attorney-client privilege.


Get help from a local lawyer. Best of luck.

This answer is provided by California Accident Attorney Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., 510-206-4492. Abogado de Accidentes de Autos de California: 510-206-4492. Abogado de Lesiones de Accidentes de Autos, provides answers of a general context. These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. Oakland Abogado Accidentes Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Accidentes de carros, Abogado de accidentes de Peatones, practices in Antioch, Berkeley, Concord, Oakland, Hayward, Martinez, Newark, Richmond, San Francisco and San Rafael. El abogado de lesiones y heridos en accidentes de autos, is licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Heridos en Accidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, 510-206-4492. Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Abogado de Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, Abogado de Accidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California.


Best to get a lawyer then. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find a lawyer in your city of Winston-Salem.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer