Skip to main content

I was injured at Thunder Valley Casino . I sat in a chair that had 3 wheels broken The chair smashed my foot and suffered

Sacramento, CA |

back/neck pain. I am disabled from a spinal fracture so I am more susceptible to Injury. The Indian Council denied my claim. I had a hard time finding an attorney that handles Indian casino cases. Are there any attorneys that handle Arbitration Cases related to Indian Casinos?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


try Jonathan G. Stein
Law Offices of Jonathan G. Stein
5050 Laguna Blvd, Suite 112 - 325
Elk Grove , CA 95758
Tell him I referred you.


You need to Google "tribal law attorney" as the tribes have their own laws.


I am sure there are. If you can't find one on this site, you can contact your local bar association or do a google search.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer