Skip to main content

I was in a traffic accident and was at fault. I had no insurance. Iam now being sued?

Kansas City, MO |
Attorney answers 2


You need to check with an attorney in your state. Usually they cannot garnish you unless you have more income than you need to survive. Also you should consult a bankruptcy attorney.


If you do not have any income, it would not be possible to garnish your wage. What would be there to garnish?

I hope this helps-

Nima Taradji

Disclaimer: I am a lawyer licensed in the State of Illinois only, and I am not your lawyer (unless you have been in my office and signed a contract). This communication is not intended as legal advice, and no attorney client relationship results. Please consult your own attorney for legal advice. This is for entertainment purposes only.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer