Skip to main content

I was in a bad accident on a motorcyle arm was hanging by a thread bleeding said i decline but i wasready on life star s/patrol

Hinesville, GA |

he stated i refuse to take the test which was not possible

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Is this an OUI/DWI question? Usually in these circumstances police will take a blood test at the hospital. Your case sounds serious and you should retain an attorney.

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Laws vary widely from state to state. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation by a local attorney who is thoroughly familiar with state laws and the area of practice in which your concern lies.


It sounds like you're referring to an alcohol related roadside test? If so, with the serious injuries that you had, the police would generally obtain your blood-alcohol content from the hospital. Of course, my response is limited to the information that you provided but I do suggest that you contact a Georgia attorney for help.

Evan Kaine
Attorney at Law

This information is being provided in response to an online inquiry and shall not constitute legal advice or serve to form an attorney-client relationship.


Unfortunately, your post doesn't make sense. Try reposting sop we can answer.

Were you charged with DUI?

Was someone else at fault? How badly were you hurt?


I am sorry, but your question does not make a lot of sense. Perhaps you could you reposted more clearly.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer