Skip to main content

I was hurt at work i was thrown about six feet of the dock to the ground.

Spanaway, WA |

The doctor from lni said it was not from the accident i had it already. I have never hurt my back. She said they were comparing my mri with other people that have never hurt there backs. An it seems she always says i can fill that way. An i do have back problems but she said to go with my doctor an if he can link it to the accident that would be better. They also send me to ime and it looks like he just read the information an gave an evaluation. Because it said i fell into hole and that om a smoker and none of that its true. I feel they don't even know what is going with my back. I feel i need to talk to a lawyer.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Because you were injured on the job you need to speak with a workers compensation attorney as soon as possible. You can find one here on AVVO use the find an attorney tab. You could also call the local bar association and request an attorney. I've changed the category to workers compensation. Best of luck.

NO LEGAL ADVICE GIVEN. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship set forth in a written document executed by the client and by me or a member of my firm. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. My law firm does NOT provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your case. I can give advice, make recommendations and answer specific questions only after reviewing the evidence and documents applicable to a specific client and following a personal meeting in my office in which the relevant facts can be developed and analyzed. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal administrative law; professional licenses and permits; education law; employment and labor law; and litigation matters in state and federal courts. Our practice is limited to the States of Oregon and California. If you have a case in any other state we would not be able to assist you. Unless we have a signed written fee agreement you are not my or my firm's client.


As Mr. Harvey stated look for a workers comp lawyer, they should be able to help


The question really needs more facts so you should consult an attorney


You also may have a further negligence claim. What caused you to be thrown off the dock? Was it a co worker's actions? Truck driver,non- co worker actions? You need to consult with a workers comp attorney who also can evaluate whether other actions may exist.


The issue is whether you have a new injury, whether you have only an old injury or whether the new injury has aggravated the old one. Talk to an attorney

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer