Skip to main content

I was given medication in hospital that were nearly fatal for me about 4yrs ago i didn't sue i was so young i didn't know to

Grenada, MS |

but my problem is I haven't been the same since, I have constant headaches and the hospital that treated me have sued me.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


Have a local malpractice lawyer order your records to investigate


Consult with a medical malpractice attorney. You do not state your age and that is important with respect to the statute of limitations.

The information provided is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. I am only licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and I am not providing you with specific legal advice. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Being general in nature, the information provided may not apply to any specific factual and/or legal set of circumstances and/or the jurisdiction where you reside. No attorney-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. The information provided is of a general nature is not intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney, especially an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Your question, although you may believe is simple, it is not simple. You require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.


You may have a statute of limitations problem. Do a quick consult with a lawyer to see if you are to late.


You most likely have lost any chance to bring a suit. There may be a savings clause. You said you were young? How old were you at that time. If you were a minor that could be your only savings claue

The law office of Anders Ferrington 601-316-8428 practices state wide. In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but instead need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice.


The statue of limitations for medical malpractice is 2 years in Mississippi. There may be a tolling of the time if you did not discover the error until recently or you were a minor. You will need to consult in person with an attorney to see if your claim is now barred by the statue of limitations.

I am only licensed in Mississippi. By answering this question, we have not entered into an attorney-client relationship nor am I your lawyer. The advice I give in this forum is general in nature and you should consult with an attorney privately before relying on any advice provided in this forum.


more information about your age needed to fully answer the question

Attorney Stacy E. Pepper is licensed in all State and Federal Courts in Mississippi. He is a founding Partner in the law firm of Pepper & Odom, P.C. Nothing posted here constitutes any attorney client relationship and is meant for educational purposes only. Office hours are 8:00 a.m till 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Phone: 601-914-9219 Facsimile: 888-456-2160

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer