We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
1. I joined a very small company at the beginning of March.
2. They placed me on a 90-day probation, and at the end of the probation period gave me a luke-warm performance review and extended my probation period 90 days.
3. In July, at the end of my shift, I was told things weren't working out and fired on the spot.
4. My trainer called me and informed me they had merged with a company who already had accreditation so they didn't need me.
5. I was never given any negative feedback, verbal or written.
6. Now I have to check the application block that says I've been fired. I believe it has stopped me from finding new employment. Do I have a defamation suit here?
I'm not looking for money. I want the company to change the reason for my dismissal.