I was eating Healthy Choice chicken & rice when i almost swallowed a inch sized chicken horseshoe shaped bone.

Oceanside, CA |

I called HC and i filed a complaint and told them what happened. They asked me to send in the bone and that they were sorry. Do i have a case or anything in my favor?

Unless you have suffered some sort of an injury (or, damages), you do not really have enough to constitute a case.

No lawsuit for an “almost” occurrence. Send them the bone and ask for some coupons.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

Get a full refund and perhaps some coupons. No injury equals no lawsuit. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

The blessing of this situation is that you did not suffer any injury. I would follow the advise of the others.