Skip to main content

I was convicted of willful disregard of a peace officer (Evading a peace officer) in feb 2007, is that an expungeable offense?

Redding, CA |

I was released november 2007 and completed CA parole in December of 2008 with no violations and have not broken the law since. When the felony occurred there was no property damages, injury or vehicle damage. And drugs were NOT involved and there was noone in the car but myself.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You say you completed parole...were you sentenced to prison for this offence? If so, you are not eligible for post conviction relief.

Mr. Feasel is a former prosecutor in San Mateo County (CA) with over 10 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney/client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Feasel to further investigate your situation, feel free to contact him thru this site.


As Mr Feasel correctly stated, 1203.4 is only available if you received probation and not parole.


Yes it is and there is a good chance of success. Consult with counsel.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer