Skip to main content

I was charged with grand larceny , can i beat the case if they have no real evidence against me ?

North Las Vegas, NV |

they claimed i loaded a backpack full of items equaling up to 650 $ but no one has actually seen me load up a backpack at all ! the only evidence they have against me which is totally irrelevant to the case, is me holding up a bag of marijuana , which has nothing to do with this particular case , for all they know the persons house i was at forced me to take this picture of his marijuana in his residence then his stuff went missing and wanted someone to blame it on ... i need some help , much obliged .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You need to hire a criminal defense attorney ASAP. Grand Larceny is a serious offense. Share the facts with your attorney in private and don'r\t post anymore facts online. Get legal counsel.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..


As Mr. Mascagni pointed out, don't put anymore admissions about the marijuana or other activity online, and call a Vegas lawyer ASAP.

The above is provided for educational purposes only and is not legal advice nor makes you a client of the Law office of Bryan E. Neal PA. Please consult with a lawyer in order to obtain confidential legal advice that is tailored to your specific situation and facts. l


The State has the burden of proof in all criminal cases, meaning they must prove the charge beyond a reasonable doubt. It is important to retain an attorney who can obtain any police reports, witness statements and evidence and give you a professional opinion regarding the state of the evidence. Just because the State may not have an eyewitness doesn't mean they don't have a case. Hire a knowledgeable local attorney right away.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer