Skip to main content

I was charged with food stamp fraud 15 years ago.

Killeen, TX |

I completed deferred adjudication 13 years ago, a plea of not guilty was then entered and the charged was dismissed, but it still shows on my record. Can I get this expunged?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1