Skip to main content

I was charged with corruption of a minor/furnishing alcohol. This girl was a runaway actually 15 years old even though her and m

Palmyra, PA |

no physical evidence.. no police investigation i was never even questioned by police there was nothing but the girls word.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


The two pieces of advise are that you immediately retain an experienced criminal defense attorney and that you no longer post any information about the case nor speak to anyone without your lawyer present.


Mt advice, of course, is the same as I posted in response to another version of this question.


You should consult with a local criminal defense attorney before making any more public statements about your case.

This answer is meant for information purposes only. No attorney-client relationship has been established between the Avvo user and Cesar Garcia.