Skip to main content

I was charged with assault ,i had to go for fingerprints and court

Canada, KY |

i had been drinking about 5 beer one night at my home and i told my ex girlfriend to go home she wouldnot go,then she decided to go,she was mad,when she went out my door she said that you will only be chasing after my ass again,i was furious i followed her,back her up against the cement wall outside my place put my hands on her shoulder to calm her down.then the next thing i new she had me arrested for choking her,but no pictures were taken she had no marks

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I don't see a question here. What you've described is textbook assault and battery. You need to hire a lawyer right away. And you need to stop posting confessions on a public message board.

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER HELPFUL PLEASE CAN THANK ATTORNEY MEMMEN BY MARKING IT “BEST ANSWER” or “HELPFUL.” Mr Memmen is donating his time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. THIS IS NOT A CONSULTATION and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. Alexander Memmen recommends that you always consult – in person – with a local attorney before taking any action.


I assume you are posting from CANADA, the country, and not Canada, Kentucky. You need to hire a Canadian criminal defense attorney to defend you. This site is for questions addressed to attorneys that practice in the USA.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..