I was charged in 2009 with access device an my lawyer got it down to a misdameanor...now i have had no luck what so ever with

Harrisburg, PA |

Finding a job so im goin back to school in april for dental asst. i want to know if i will be able to get a job after i do my schooling with this on my record? I really dont wanna go into all this if its just gonna put me in deeper then i already am....im tryin to make my life better but i dont know if its worth goin to school if no dentist office will hire me. If anyone has any answers plzzzz let me know.

Your ability to get a job will depend on your future employer so unfortunately there is no certainty as to getting hired. If your future lob requires a license then you should inquire with the licensing board that covers your profession to see if your conviction will hinder your ability to get a license.

In addition to what my colleague has stated, you may want to apply for a Governor's pardon. You wouldn't qualify for an expungement. I've written a recent blog explaining the difference and what the pardon process entails. See the link below.

There is no attorney client relationship created by this email. This response is provided for information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice upon which one should rely for the purposes of litigation, establishing a course of conduct, or representation.