I was charged for possession and possession with intent to sale on Jan . 18 . but wasn't arrested lit just two days ago .

Live Oak, FL |

nor was i read my rights until the next morning at first appearance. what should i do?

You need to consult with local lawyers, determine if you have any defenses and have them guide you through the system.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at bill@thelawman.net and put AVVO in the subject line.

Contact a criminal defense attorney immediately. If they asked you questions after arresting you without reading you your rights, you may have grounds to suppress your statements. Do NOT speak to anyone about the charges, ESPECIALLY the police and meet with an attorney.

What you should do is get an attorney to help you fight this. That is your best chance to challenge any legal issues you have.