Skip to main content

I was at work an I work at temp agency and the person works for the Flint auto auction and when he hit me in my (REAR END)

Grand Blanc, MI |

on 09/18/2013 I work for temp? and went to the Flint auto auction and there full time (EMPLOYEE ) rear end on the street and when got out of my truck he was trying to finishing the rest of his Pint of 80 proof? and took off for me did not where he took the car? got a comp lawyer need and Hit and run DUI and and messed up my back from Healing up from 2010 hit other driver got in the (TROUBLE IN TICKETS ) so what should I now do? was all ready HANDICAP now even more pain in ways that had 12 different BULGING DISC'S up and down my spine so had sum new thing happen messed me up? need to talk a A high ETHIC'S Please? thank you?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


Find a personal injury attorney right away.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.


This certainly requires evaluation by a qualified personal injury attorney as soon as possible.

The information provided is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. I am only licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and I am not providing you with specific legal advice. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Being general in nature, the information provided may not apply to any specific factual and/or legal set of circumstances and/or the jurisdiction where you reside. No attorney-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. The information provided is of a general nature is not intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney, especially an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Your question, although you may believe is simple, it is not simple. You require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.


You need to hire a personal injury attorney in MI

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.


You are in luck! Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool


You need to contact a personal injury attorney immediately.

Mickey Larson

My discussion with you regarding the question you posted on Avvo does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is my response to your question to be considered legal advice. While I do my best to provide helpful responses given the factual scenario presented, proper analysis of any matter requires a more in-depth conversation than what is practical on Avvo. If you are a member of the military, or if an immediate family member of yours lost his or her life while fighting for our country, I am proud to offer a 10% discount on my fee.


Most personal injury attorney offer a free initial consultation - contact an attorney IMMEDIATELY

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer