I was arrested last night for public intoxication and disorderly conduct. Options? Help, please.

Muncie, IN |

I was in Muncie, Indiana. I was asked to leave the bar for being too drunk and did. Outside, I went around the corner and peed behind a dumpster. A police officer arrested me stating public intoxication and disorderly conduct. I have zero priors. A college degree. Employed. 23 years old. Was bailed out for $200. Did not fight/resist arrest/flee/et cetera.

You may very well qualify for a diversion which would result in the charges being dismissed. You should seek an attorney to help you.

Answers provided here are for information purposes only and not intended to replace speaking with an attorney. Your legal issues should be addressed directly with an attorney and the answer provided herein does not establish any attorney client relationship.