I was arrested for suspicion of DUI but refused the breathalyzer. The DUI was reduced to a wet wreckless.

Panama City, FL |

Yes

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239

Even though I was granted a 30 day driving permit pending the outcome of the DMV hearing I requested? Which was denied.

Robert Jason De Groot

Robert Jason De Groot

Oh, maybe not then. Call DMV and ask them.

Assuming you lost or did not have the DMV hearing, and it sounds like that is the case, then the DMV suspension begins on the arrest date and you should be eligible for a full license, depending on the conditions of the reckless.

If you did not have DMV hearing, then usually yes.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-228-3838 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at bill@thelawman.net and put AVVO in the subject line.

I believe that the DUI citation acts as your temporary driver's license for ten days after the arrest, and that the administrative suspension would begin after that tenth day.

The day designated in the notification letter.