Skip to main content

I was arrested for disorderly conduct and already served my 18 hours thats enough time for that crime right do i have to worry ?

Abilene, KS |

it was an argument between me and my mother and someone else reported it will i face any more time or will there be probation or community service or something please get back to me asap thank you!!!!!!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


That depends on a lot of factors and I don't think anyone will be able to give you a definitive newer without working up the case.

Disorderly conduct is a Class C misdemeanor with a potential sentence of up to 30 days in jail and a $500 fine. I would suggest hiring n attorney ASAP to handle your case and mitigate any consequences.

Chris Kalberg, Kalberg Law Office, L.L.C. (913) 825-6670, No attorney client relationship is created via any Q&A session on this or any other website no comment or answer proffered may be construed as legal advice.


You could spend more time. It is totally dependent on the judge and DA handling your case. You need a court ordered Public Defender or to hire a criminal defense attorney

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.


I am afraid that whether 18 hours is enough time or not is up to the judge to decide. He may have a very different attitude than you. You need to speak with a local criminal defense attorney immediately to protect yourself from having to do more time.

Law Office of Patrick Lewis, (913) 558-3961, This answer is intended to provide general information about the justice system. It does not provide legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. It does not provide the basis for making decisions about a course of action. Legal advice requires more communication and information than is possible in this format. Many important considerations and factors need to be investigated and discussed before an attorney could give legal advice about this issue. Before making any decisions about a course of action readers are strongly encouraged to contact a lawyer and secure an attorney-client relationship. Readers must also understand that this format does not provide for confidential communication.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer