Skip to main content

I was arrested for a herion drug sale charge to an undercover along with some other chargesI have never had any drug charges I

Marcus Hook, PA |

I wss messed up on drugs at the time I did leave and got myself clean from the drugsbut I am being told I am going to go to jail for like 2years I did do drugs infront of the there an easier way for the charge I am a mother and Im scared to death I missed my court date

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You should talk to a criminal defense attorney immediately. There can be serious consequences for missing your trial date, but an attorney can help you resolve them. It is good you got yourself clean. Your attorney can present evidence of that to the judge to show you have taken steps to rehabilitate yourself.

This is a serious charge. Again, you should speak to an attorney right away. Also, do not post any more incriminating information on a public website. This includes social media like facebook and twitter.


The responses you have received are entirely correct. Post no more information on the Internet, and start interviewing candidates for the job of representing you on this matter. Most of the attorneys here offer free, if limited, consultations. Take advantage of that to speak privately with one or more. You will be able to gain information about your situation and have an opportunity to screen lawyer prospects. Since you missed a court date you need to act as quickly as possible. Good luck.


First you need to contact an attorney with experience in criminal defense matters immediatly. Missing a court date can be very problematic. as there is likely a warrant for your arrest. Second there are a lot of factors that go into determining a sentence including prior record if any, mandatory minimums for sales in school zones and possession over a certain weight. You can't make this go away by avoiding it. You really need counsel working on your behalf.

This information does not create an attorney /client relationship and should not be use or relied upon to make any decision in your case. Only consultation with your own attorney can provide you with the advice you need for your case.


I agree with the comments made by the other attorney's and would add that drug court may be a possibility for you. You should also consider rehab now. Good luck.