Skip to main content

I was an employee at McDonalds in 1998/1999 i had an accident in which i slipped on a wet floor holding a pie tray

Bridgeton, NJ |

ReI broke out my front teeth in the accident. McDonalds quickly handled the prob and sent me to the doctors to have the teeth repaired, and asked me to sign something stateing i wont sue, if medical is paid for i had no lawyer and workmanscomp paid for treatment. The teeth that were fixed have fallen out and they say my Workman s comp is expired, and i have no documentation on the matter but workmans comp does, is there anything i can do to get my teeth fixed.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


That's an awfully long time in the legal world. There is always an absolute value to an attorney. Perhaps there is one out there who may be able to help. Good luck.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


I think you are too late.
Did you have a lawyer in 98-99?


Talk to a local work comp atty asap.


Statute of limitations has run, but contact Ronald McDonald, and see if he'll pay to fix due to a negligent referral.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


When and why did the fixed teeth fall out? Maybe you have a dental malpractice claim?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer