Skip to main content

I was accused of purchasing alcohol to minors when im a minor myself what can i do?

Richmond, TX |

I was at a party that got rated i stood up for everyone there and told the officer he couldn't be back here without a warrant he got mad and handcuffed me while i was in the car they were asking people at the party who bought the alcohol the owner of the house accused me of buying it because he didn't want to say it was his dad that bought it but the thing is im a minor myself so i got a felony for for purchasing alcohol what can i do? I even got a citation for being a minor in possession of alcohol too.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Hire a criminal defense attorney as soon as you possibly can. If you cannot afford one, the court will appoint one for you.

And stay away from alcohol parties with kids. What are you thinking? Also, stop playing lawyer with the police. Lawyer's are lawyers. Kids aren't lawyers. If the police seized evidence in violation of the law, an attorney can fix that. The police have TREMENDOUS power to keep the peace in the moment, and that includes cuffing loud-mouths. Don't be that guy.