Skip to main content

I was accused of hit and run of pedestrian but I am 101% sure that I did not do it. I am in Regina, Saskatchewan , Canada

Canada, KY |

Police came down to my house and he brought me to the police station and kept me in cell for overnight and they took me to the court in morning. The court has given chargesheet of act 252(1.2) and told to reappear in Court with my lawyer on 14th feb

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


To start, you relay your event, but there is no question. Secondly, it is not clear but it sounds like the alleged accident/event occurred in the Country of Canada. If so, this post has been placed on a United States of America site. No matter what, you should consult with a criminal defense attorney in the location where the accident occurred, without delay.


What is the question? If the incident happened in Canada, talk with a lawyer there.


Talk to your lawyer to put together your defense. Best of luck.

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.


Unfortunately, your post from CANADA, the country, comes up as "CANADA, KY " as if you were in the state of Kentucky, USA. This avvo website has United States attorneys as subscribers who post responses. You need to talk to a Canadian barrister to assist you. Good luck.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer