Skip to main content

I was a pedestrian walking to get some gas, I was walkimg on the side of the road and was struck by a car knock unconcious

Lithonia, GA |
Attorney answers 7

Best Answer

An inaccurate police accident report is not a good thing but certainly not fatal to your claim. I suggest that you hire a Georgia PI attorney from this forum. That attorney can work with you to submit a request to correct the PAR, and, at the very least, put your objection to the report ön record." Good luck.

Ryan Finn * 518.213.0115 * * Referrals are the highest form of compliment


Report this to your insurer.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


There are a bunch of facts that need to be explored in your situation. Sorry to hear about you being hit. You want to speak with a Personal Injury attorney, the matter needs to be investigated quickly to see if there are any witnesses that can support your claim. You do have a claim, however more facts need to be discovered and investigated.

I am happy to speak with you about any questions you may have. Feel free to contact me at 770-948-5454.

Good luck.


This response is for general information only, no attorney client privilege has been established by this communication.

Ryan M. Finn

Ryan M. Finn


Call Ty right away to protect yourself.


I would definitely discuss in a face to face meeting with an attorney as soon as possible. Much more information is needed in order to determine whether you can pursue a claim and what your chances of success in pursuing your claim will be. I would recommend that you seek legal counsel immediately, because claims do not get better with the passage of time and there are significant steps that you can and should take in order to preserve evidence and ensure that you maximize your potential for recovery.

Timothy M. Klob
Klob Law Firm

Provision of information in response to this question does not create an attorney-client relationship and the questioner is encouraged to seek and retain legal counsel in order to discuss their question(s) further and directly with legal counsel. Respondent is licensed to practice law in Georgia before all Georgia courts for non-Federal matters with a primary focus on personal injury and workers' compensation. Respondent is also authorized by the Social Security Administration to represent claimants nationwide in Social Security Disability claims, and is admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern Districts of Georgia and Texas, respectively, for federal matters including judicial review of Social Security matters. The questioner is advised that some responses on this site are provided by attorneys who are not licensed in the respective jurisdiction of the questioner, and any advice from attorneys on this site concerning state-specific areas such as workers' compensation by attorneys who are not licensed in the applicable and appropriate jurisdiction should be viewed as for general educational purposes and should generally be given lesser weight than responses by attorneys licensed in the governing jurisdiction. Response to this question further assumes that the questioner is not currently represented by counsel, and if this is not the case, then it is recommended that any further questions or concerns be directed to their current legal counsel.


Don't let anyone tell you that you were at fault. You would need to retain a personal injury lawyer to investigate. Find a lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30% with no costs deducted, so you get the lion’s share of the settlement, not your lawyer.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


There are not enough facts from your question to determine if the driver was negligent. Contact an attorney and tell him exactly how the incident occurred, identify potential witnesses and discuss your injuries with the attorney. You may have a good case - you may not.
Ainsworth G. Dudley
(404) 687-8205


If you haven't already done so, you need to immediately see a doctor to assess your injuries. Report the incident to your insurance company(ies) to protect your right to coverage, if any. You need to also speak with an Atlanta, Georgia personal injury attorney so that the details of the incident can be investigated to determine exactly what happened. Optimally, there are witnesses that can be found to give an impartial account of the incident. The sooner you speak with an attorney the better as evidence and witnesses rapidly disappear. Only after a thorough investigation will you be able to decide if you can sue.

Law Office of Sidney Weinstein
Atlanta, Georgia Accident Injury Attorney


This response does not create an attorney-client relationship. Unless you are already a client of the Law Office of Sidney Weinstein, pursuant to an executed fee agreement, you should not use, interpret, or rely on this response as legal advice or opinion. Do not act on any information in this response without seeking legal advice. Sidney Weinstein,, (404) 522-3108.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer