Skip to main content

I want to sue P C H they sent me an e- mail with a map stating someone in my state my town with my initial s would win $ 5000.00

Joplin, MO |

For two . . can you take them on . . It was suppose to be announced tonight but on there face book they have all ready said now the winner is in a different state .

+ Read More

Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes
Attorney answers 1


You must first have damages. Your query does not detail any damages.

NOTE: The use of the Internet for communications with the firm or this attorney will not establish an attorney-client relationship and messages containing confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer