Skip to main content

I want to start a charity and money is tight.Is there a way to have free legal services

Jackson, MS |

i do braids and I ask my customers for used close and I do send them to Africa then I said to myself why not start a charity and broden what I am already doing

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


To be come a recognized 501(c)3 requires approval for the IRS, regulation for the state etc. It requires a board, special filings etc. I would not recommend trying this half heartedly or especially without legal advice. Some attorneys will provide legal services for charities they have strong attachments

The law office of Anders Ferrington 601-316-8428 practices state wide. In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but instead need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer