1.-Went to a MSC, 2.-DA offered amount to settle by C&R 3.-I agree but my Atty ask me if it was OK to ask for more, I say yes. 4.-My Atty came back and say "Everything went well, DA did not say YES or NO but she will need a couple of DAYS to get the OK from IC". 5.-I said: In that case I take her offer now to settle. 6.-My Atty said NO lets wait few days and see what they come back with, worst that can happen is we settle for the amount they were offering you today. 7.-I told my Atty I was worried that IC will withdrawal offer to settle if we waited. 8.-My Atty said that will not happen because DA didn't say TAKE IT or LIVE IT. 9.-It's been over 2 WEEKS and I haven't heard anything I ask my Atty to settle case but instead I'm going to trial. All I want is to settle, What is Going ON?The only reason why I did not settle on the Mandatory Settlement Conference day is because my Attorney promised me that the offer amount to settle my case from the Defence Attorney will stay on the table and that my Atty just wanted to see if IC will agree on a better offer amount, Is my Attorney Right? Does DA offer stays on the table, if not What can I do? Thank you.