Skip to main content

I want to get emancipated im 17yrs old?

Virginia Beach, VA |

I live in a horrible condition at home I sleep on the bathroom floor I have no food in my house my mom receive a check for me from my dad that died and I receive no money from that she don't buy me cloths or takes care of me its been like that for a couple of years. I have a daughter and the paternal grandmother has custody cause of my living condition is horrible PLZ help?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to contact social services in your area. They should be able to provide you with some help.

Responding to questions on AVVO does not establish an attorney-client relationship between the questioner and any attorney associated with Garrett Law Group, PLC. Responses should be considered and used for informational purposes only. Every case is unique in its facts, and all legal matters should be discussed with a licensed attorney prior to making any decisions or taking any actions.