I want to file the I-129F Fiance Visa but I don't understant what are the requirements so that I can file this form?

Downey, CA |

I've read the instructions over and over but I am not sure what papers I need to file this form.

If you don't understand the forms, then you probably need to hire an experienced immigration attorney to help you.

Please see

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

It is advisable to retain an immigration lawyer if you are not familiar with the process or otherwise have concerns with your case.

Goodluck.

If you do not understand the requirements, you should retain an experienced immigration attorney to handle the case. Immigration is probably the most complex area of the law, and mistakes can result in serious consequences.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.