I want to file a petition for my husband for the first time does the new law thats coming on march applies to him?

Houston, TX |

we have been married for 3 years he has been in the U.S for most of his life i really dont want him to leave. its dangerous and he dont know any one in mexico. he has a clean record.

Best Answer

I agree with my colleagues. DO consult an experienced immigration attorney for assistance. Good luck.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith, J.D., Ph.D.
11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280
Houston, TX 77092

713-LAWYER-2 (713-529-9372)
www.MyImmigrationLawyer.Info

Yes I am US citizen. I had asked some one from catholic catholic charities and they told me that he still had to leave unless I am able to prove hardship.. Of course it will do a great negative impact in my life I do suffer from depression. So will I have to pay a psychologist so I can be heard?

The new law may apply to him if you are a United States citizen. Seek help from an immigration attorney.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

He may be eligible to apply for a provisional waiver to obtain lawful status if you are a US citizen.