1. He broke into my house with me there
2. He destroyed my belongings in my room.
3. Took my phone and my purses (that he bought)
(The phone is under my name and bought by me.)
4. Restrained me from,being able to leave my room
5. No serious harm or visible bruises or cuts.
6. No weapons
7. Took the officer that asked him to come back with my belongings to f*** off.
8. Now facing aggravted burglary and unlawful restraint.
On his mothers behalf I would like to drop the charges because 1. I wanted him to learn his lesson not ruin his life. 2.he's only 20 3. I am getting restraining order but I would not want someone in prison for making an impulse decision based on information I told him and angered him.
They are good people. 12 years is just too drastic and far fetched in my opinion.He has a job, a clean record, and two parents who have told me that after finding everything out I no longer have to worry about him bother me weather I have a restraining order or not. He's still dependent on his mom and he was dependent on me. Probation is necessary but a 12 year sentence is unfair. His mom just lost her job and does not need to be paying for his bad decisions. Please tell me what I can do to drop these charges?