Skip to main content

I want to apply for US student Visa, what are the requirements

Kechi, KS |

I am from Pakistan and I want to apply for stundent visa for graduation in US.. I have also passed my toefl.. which documents are required.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Pick a school and they will help you with the requirements. You need an I-120 issued by the school/university which allows you to apply for the F-1 student visa.


I agree with Attorney Calehr.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.


You may also visit the consulate's website for the list of documents required to apply for a particular visa.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer