Skip to main content

I want to adopt my 3 year old grand daughter. under what condition can i take her to the USA?

Pharr, TX |

My grand daughter is in the Philippines. Both parents are away from their home. The uncle and a nanny are taking care of her. i proposed to adopt the child and the pnarents may consider it. Can I take the child to the USA where I live? What are the requirements?

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration
Attorney answers 1


your best shot would be to try to bring her in as an orphan. go see jaime diez or jodi goodwin there in south texas. tom

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez or Yong Wood highly skilled and experienced.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer