Skip to main content

I want supervised visits for my son and his father.what chance do I have with judge jerome hennigan?

Fort Worth, TX |

His father has been in prison for robbery. He is a drug abuser. He tried to kill himself last summer. He hit his wife has anger problems and has only seen our child three times his whole life he didnt sign the birth certificate because.he said "im not coming up out no money" ....he is also angry about the child support and has threatened me. Do u think I will be granted sole custody and him givin supervised visits with judge jerome hennigan?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I think you might need to repost this question in the Child Custody forum. The Guardianship forum is about things like a severely mentally illl or retarded person who needs to have a family member or someone appointed by a court taking care of him and watching out for his best interests, so the attorneys here might not be as likely to be able to answer your question.

This answer is intended only to give you general information on the subject you've asked about and does not constitute legal advice or establish an attorney-client relationship. If you feel you may need legal representation, please contact me by phone at (409) 750-0757, or by email at, and I'll be happy to provide you with a free consultation about your case (up to 30 minutes) and an explanation of my fee schedule, payment options, and the different levels of representation I offer to fit your specific legal needs and budget.

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer