Skip to main content

I wanna free consultation about health care while i was incarcerated

Acworth, GA |

i will discuss this on the phone

+ Read More

Filed under: Divorce Civil rights
Attorney answers 1


You can use the AVVO search feature to look for an attorney in your area who practices health care law. Look over their profiles, call around, and see if you can find one who would like to make a gift of services or file based on contingency.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.