Skip to main content

I wad in a car accident. I have scar tissue in my neck and back. I have treatments once ir twiced a week and in alot of

Charleston, WV |
Attorney answers 7


If you were injured in an automobile accident as as result of the fault of another driver, you should contact a local personal injury attorney to find out your rights and the insurance benefits available to cover your medical bills and damages related to pain and suffering. The attorney should be able to provide you an overview of the applicable laws and give you some direction and guidance as to the claim and treatment. Good luck.


What is your question? You need to speak with an injury lawyer immediately in your area. They can help you understand your case.

You should consult an attorney immediately. This information provided does not create an attorney/client relationship and you should seek legal counsel immediately, as there are certain deadlines in your case.


Question please.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


i am sorry to hear of that. consult a local attorney who handles injury claims and contributes here.


Important for you to ASAP contact a WV personal injury attorney to review the facts of your accident; insurance coverage; liability & your injuries.

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.


Best bet is to retain a local personal injury lawyer.


You should obtain needed medical care and treatment immediately and follow the doctor's advice. Do not give any statement to the adverse party or insurance company nor grant them access to any medical records. Photograph the injuries and the damage done to any property. Contact a personal injury attorney in your area as soon as possible so that you can protect your rights. You may also find it helpful to review the Legal Guides I have published on dealing with many of the issues you are now facing. The Guides can be accessed through my profile page on

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer