Skip to main content

I've been married since 12-12-12 and now want it to be over.. I wanted to marry a man not a 47 year old child. What can I do?

Dunnellon, FL |

I don't enjoy head games,jealous,and just plain old childness behavior and I want out!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Contact a divorce attorney

Use Find a Lawyer tab to narrow your search.


Perhaps you should get a divorce.
Just a thought.

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos


Oh, it may be someone having some fun at our expense.


File for a divorce or annulment. Speak to a local experienced divorce lawyer to assist you.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or


You can get a divorce. You need a consultation with a divorce attorney. If there is no property or children to fight about you can do it yourself. If it is more complicated, I strongly recommend you get a consultation from an attorney. Some firms, such as mine offer free 30 minute consultations .

Lawrence J. Marraffino
Gainesville Family Law Attorney

This answer cannot be a substitute for legal advice which requires more information from the client than can be obtained in this forum. Therefore this answer CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS LEGAL ADVICE FROM THIS ATTORNEY.


You may want to consider marriage counseling first. If you are unable to resolve your issues with your husband you can always file an action for dissolution of marriage.

Avvo divorce email series

Sign up to receive a 10-part series of useful information and legal advice about the divorce process.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer