Questions & Answers
Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.
Question

I've been disqualified the 2ND chance lottery drawing because entry of ticket wasn't in state lines. Rules don't state that.

I have been entering non-winning tickets into the 2nd chance drawings with the AZ lottery. I recently had close to 719 into one drawing and didn't win one of the 10 prizes. Then I started to look at other winners and noticed just about everyone that is a winner is from AZ. I live in St. George, UT about 3 miles from the AZ state line. When I reached out to the AZ Lottery they said that if I didn't enter the non-winning tickets within the state boundaries, that I was disqualified. No where in the rules for the contests or in the rules to be apart of the Players Club - does it say you have to live or submit your entries within state lines to be eligible to participate in the second chance drawing.

| 2 answers
Answer
Sponsored Listings
Answer
Sponsored Listings