Skip to main content

I've a misdemeanor warrant arrest in WA for probation failure.I dont live in the US at all. Will I be arrested at re-entry ?

Bellevue, WA |
Attorney answers 1


Probably. It is the job of Customs and Border Patrol to identify and arrest persons with outstanding warrants who try to enter. You may be able to quash the warrant prior to entry--it depends on the procedure of the court. Call the court to find out the procedure or hire an attorney who can help you with quashing the warrant and the underlying probation violation.