Sounds like you may be having an allergic reaction. You should go and see your doctor to determine if this is an allergy. Even if it is not an allergy if the symptoms are worsening, you need to see your doctor.
I am only licensed in Arkansas. No part of this answer should be construed as creating an attorney client relationship.
See a doctor of immunology, as this sounds like an allergy.
Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
Your doctor should be able to tell you whether you are experiencing an allergic reaction to the product.
Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.