I used a facial product the week of Halloween and my face got red. It has gotten way worse since then. What should I do?

San Diego, CA |

Sounds like you may be having an allergic reaction. You should go and see your doctor to determine if this is an allergy. Even if it is not an allergy if the symptoms are worsening, you need to see your doctor.

I am only licensed in Arkansas. No part of this answer should be construed as creating an attorney client relationship.

Lisa is correct.
Certainly, get to a dermatologist and keep the container of the product as well as the receipt.

I never keep receipts, but I still have the product and I don't know what kind of doctor to consult for this.

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

I think a dermatologist. You can go to the store and get a copy of the receipt in most circumstances.

You should consult with a local doctor regarding your injury.

See a doctor of immunology, as this sounds like an allergy.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

Your doctor should be able to tell you whether you are experiencing an allergic reaction to the product.