I use to work for an electronics company, and some customers didn't receive their products. I was only of sales and promotional

Miami, FL |

services. I wasn't in charge of actually shipping out. Someone else is. And, now people are requesting their money back from me. What should I do?

If you were an employee and had nothing to do with this, then you should not be personally liable.

Under such circumstances, those requesting their money back should be informed that you were only an employee and that they need to contact the business owners.

I agree with my colleague who posted above. Without any additional information beyond what you provided, it seems clear that it is only the company that has the ultimate responsibility (and exposure to liability) for sending or not sending products to its customers.

This answer does not constitute legal advice and does not create a lawyer-client relationship.

While my boss was away I picked up money in my name....